|Main » Articles » Physical culture and fitness|
Train quickly and effectively! Performance of each of exercises lasts only 1 minute.
1. Starting position: lay down on a back, feet exactly up; hands hold over the head, having squeezed in the lock. ONE: make a deep breath, and on an exhalation raise the head and a trunk, move apart feet and straighten hands forward. TWO: exhale and return to a starting position.
2. Starting position: sit down on a floor, bend and raise feet; hands for the head. ONE: having slightly deviated back, straighten the right foot and touch the right elbow the bent knee. TWO: turn in the center, then in other party.
3. Starting position: lay down on a back, hands along a body, palms down; feet are straightened up. ONE: strain a stomach and raise hips as it is possible above. Then slowly lower them down and to the right. TWO: again raise hips up, lower down and to the left
4. Starting position: lay down on a back, hands along a body, palms down; raise feet up and scrape. ONE: start rotating feet, raising hips as it is possible above and describing a wide range. TWO: slowly fall and repeat exercise to the opposite side.
5. Starting position: take a position for a press-up on elbows. ONE: slowly turn sideways, having straightened a hand up. TWO: return to a starting position and repeat on other side.
|Views: 252 ||
|Total comments: 0|